What is Start Seeing Black Dogs?
Launched in April 2008, our mission at startseeingblackdogs.com is to offer free P.R. and marketing resources to rescue groups and shelters with one goal in mind: to save more animal lives. Why focus on marketing and P.R.? Shelters and rescue groups that have successfully increased their adoption rates all have one thing in common - they know how to capitalize on free marketing and P.R. opportunities to promote the dogs in their care and increase adoptions.
If you’ve never considered using free marketing and PR to promote your organizations dogs, now is the time to. The ideas we bring you at startseeingblackdogs.com all have four things in common:
• They cost your organization little or nothing to implement.
• They are relatively easy to implement.
• They are creative, innovative and effective.
• They are volunteer driven.
If you are involved in animal welfare work you probably don’t have time to search the web for marketing and P.R. ideas. We’ve searched the web for you and compiled these resources in one easy “go-to” website. We invite you to explore the ideas on our site and encourage you to use these resources to increase adoptions for your organization.
Will You Try Something New for the Sake of the Dogs?
If you are willing to step out of your regular routine and explore new ways to promote your black dogs, our free PR and marketing tools are here to help. Resources available on our site include:
• “Best practices” that successful rescues and shelters are using right now to
increase adoption rates and save lives.
• Advice from professionals on how to get hundreds or thousands of dollars of free P.R. for your black dogs.
• Easy tips for taking better black dog photos – no more pictures that look like
“black blobs” on Petfinder!
• Fun and effective ideas for marketing your black dogs that will increase their
visibility and boost adoptions.
• How-to tips for planning successful, energized “black dog adoption” events.
• Simple steps for raising awareness about Black Dog Syndrome.
• Recommendations for making your website more user friendly, attractive to potential adopters and advice on how to make it stand out from "the pack."
• Tips on how to recruit the right volunteers to turbo-charge your marketing efforts.
Last Updated (Sunday, 13 September 2009 20:12)